After the unix wars, there was supposed to be calm times, little did I know that Irma had plans for me, especially before it arrived. The iOS conundrum was not over, it was only beginning, as confusion led to worse problems, the purpose was to release to the App Store... the war never ended. I started research on the project and did some progress, until I reached a dead stop; this required a new layer of complexity that I had not dealt before; certain legal requirements that brought me to a dead stop. The battle was lost. I did do some testing on the app that surfaced some important bugs like menu problems with actions and responses, text misspellings, and other functional issues. Bugs were reported, hopefully someone will look at them before its too late.
After this I continued my work with the iOS CMake build system. I found some supporting works that were already on the works that might prove useful. These were based on a deprecated and abandoned project that aimed to give CMake full functionality on iOS, but was abandoned long ago. Luckily someone continued this work, although it still seems to be old enough to be useless. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment