Monday, August 7, 2017

The new era of CMake

After the new implementation of CMake, it has come to be of great importance to learn the process of deploying and maintaining the new environment. After adapting GLog to the test environment I saw no reason to generate the porting tests if in the end there would need to be a subsequent test within the Gateware library.

In the meanwhile, I've also had no luck with the Gateware Xcode project. During the last days of Gerard and Nic, they managed to fix some of these issues for me. These fixes were temporary though, as a branch change was enough to bring me back to the starting point. These issues seem to be related to different macs being used. As far as this goes, Gateware just doesn't seem to want to build properly on my mac.

Currently I'll be continuing my research on CMake for the purposes of iOS porting, maybe this will help me pinpoint the root of these issues or shed some light to what is causing these errors, especially if its specific to my Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment