Friday, June 16, 2017

Linux may just kill me.

Last week, I finished the Windows Toolchain for CMake and put it into the project. This week, however, a series of unfortunate events have kept me from finishing the Linux Toolchain. Monday, I wrapped up output directories for the Windows Toolchain. Tuesday, I had to restart a new Linux Virtual Machine because my old one got corrupted and I lost the project on it. On that same day, a team using our project came up to me and said that the input manager library of ours was not working correctly. After I brought this up to the rest of the team, the bug was reported and appointed to be fixed on wednesday which is what I did all day for Wednesday. Thursday was really my only work day as I established the Linux Project and started working on the Linux side of the toolchain. Friday, I had meetings all day long which took up a majority of my time. All in all, the work I have done for the Linux side of the toolchain just comprises of CMakeLists in each folder, Compiler directories, and output paths for the source files. At the moment, it is giving me an error on locating a file in the source folder which is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment