Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Month #1 of Gateware research for mobile; Android Research

The great little green android man... little did I know that to work with this guy I had to assemble it first. Thanks to google and its Android Studio, at least it came with a manual.

Android is definitely not as user friendly as its competitor, especially since it's on its own world, and in this world, the language spoken is Java. Apparently google noticed this poor patched up robot dude and reworked him enough that now they have one of the best developer resources library I have ever seen.

After I got hold of these resources it was very easy to get a grasp of deployment in their environment, giving me a warm feel that if any questions arise (or android parts fall off) I'll have their resources waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment